Hello everyone£¬

               I am a student and study DTI recently.  I have read the paper which says we can use SPM5 achieve Voxel-based analyses(VBA) of DTI datasets.However, I  have no idea of  steps and what should we do first.
                When I estimate the SPM file after use ¡°Two-sample t-test¡± ,the error singal is :"Please check your data There are no significant voxels". I have tried many methods but  the message box still jump out.
               I will feel grateful if you can answer my question. Thank you!