Dear Moreno Moreno,

I think you will have to write some elaborate slice timing correction algorithm, to create new volumes as if they were acquired with equal TR. After that you could do normal SPM analyses. To my knowledge there are too many computations relying on constant acquisition time per volume (design matrix creation with temporal basis functions, temporal autocorrelation, high-pass filtering, to name a few).

Perhaps you can adapt the current source code doing slice time correction to suit your needs? Or perhaps someone else already did this for you? Doesnt sound like rocket science, simply interpolate linearly between subsequent volumes taking into account the time they really were acquired.

And with TR, do you mean time to acquire a volume? That is not strictly the same (for 3DEPI TR can be around 30 ms, and 1 volume is recorded in 1.5sec). For 2DEPI TR is the same as acquisition time/volume.

Good luck,

Bas