Thanks so much. I wasn't able to get that from what I found. Actually,
Guillame Flandin pointed out to me that it is a simple statistical
error that I had too few degrees of freedom. I feel very silly now for
posting such an obvious flaw in my use of statistics.
Thanks all and take care!
Chaleece

Chaleece Sandberg, M.A.
Lab Manager