You should use the flexible factorial model for this.

If you search the list, you will find a document by Glascher and Gitelman
with details on how to set this model up. The only caveat, and this applies
to the full factorial as well, is that the statistics for the group factor
are not valid. The time and group*time inferences are valid. For inference
on the group factor, you need to first average the pre- and post-treatment
values.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School