Hello,

I encounter a systematical problem when coregistering functional volumes (400 nifti files) to the anatomical volume aquired in the same session.

After coregistration, when looking with the check reg button, there is a systematical shift of the functional data with respect to the anatomical, in the bottom direction. The shift is mostly evident when pointing cursor on the intersection between occipital cortex and the cerebellum (see PDF attached). Such shift is not apparent before coregistration. Batches used for realignement and coregistration are in attached as well.

I have tried several things, namely by changing the default parameters of separation used either in realignment or in coregistration steps in order for them to be closer to voxel size (3 x 3 x 3.3). Nothing works..

I would very much appreciate your help on this.

Thanks in advance,

Giulia