For those of you who don't know me, my name is Chris Blunkell and I edit Policy World for the Social Policy Association.  You may have noticed that in recent issues we have introduced a section entitled 'Policy People' - devoted to SPA members and their news.This has seen us profile new members; cover news of job moves, new positions, honours and awards, and publish obituary tributes. We are also interested in organisational developments - for example, the setting up of new research institutes within departments.

I'm currently commissioning material for the the Summer issue - to be published in July - so please do get in touch with any ideas for publication as soon as is convenient.

With best wishes

Chris