What a wonderful resource -- thank you.  Was the infamous Denny the same man who received from reading advice from Sir Philip?  Joel Davis

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:19 PM, ANNE PRESCOTT <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks! I'm teaching Wroth tomorrow, so this couldn't be more timely. I'll tell my students to look out for errors, confusions, as well as reasons to be very, very grateful. Wonderful, wonderful. I trust you will be including, or have included, her verse exchange with that creep Edward Denny. You may recall the list's discussion of the meaning of bivalves in her time. Anne P.