I have not come across too much scepticism/fears around anonymity with staff surveys, but the main frustration I have found is when nothing happens with the results . . .

Peter Storr C.Psychol

Head of Organisational and Staff Development

King's College London

Room 7.14 James Clerk Maxwell Building

57 Waterloo Road

London SE1 8WA

Tel: 020 7848 3479

Fax: 020 7848 3481

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.kcl.ac.uk/osd

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/kingscollegeosd
and visit the weekly ezine for the latest training information
To enrol onto any OSD courses please complete our online application form. Click here for the application form - If the link does not work you can access the form from our homepage - www.kcl.ac.uk/osd