Sent: 01 April 2011 12:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Gmail Motion BETA

I can't help wondering, if that's an April Fool wind-up.

Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:04:58 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gmail Motion BETA
To: [log in to unmask]

Gmail Motion BETA http://bit.ly/e4XKCd

Source: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/motion.html
See if people are clicking on this link:http://bit.ly/e4XKCd+
Try the bit.ly sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: //bit.ly/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender

All e-mails are monitored by Coventry City Council IT Security, using M@ilMeter and Star Filtering Services.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not necessarily those of Coventry City Council.