New DiscoverText Webinar Sessions are planned for Friday April 8th at 10am and 2pm EST.

Learn about our new machine-learning mood, sentiment and topic classifiers. Scrape Facebook, Twitter and more.

Webinar participants can join the beta testing group for the classifier and get Enterprise access through the end of May for free.

Friday 10:00 am EST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/167684128

Friday 2:00 pm EST
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/964886872

After a very productive session today, we saw a few very nice Tweets:

* Very interesting Webinar with Stu Shulman, @discovertext seems to have a lot of potential. Great job, really look forward to using it.

* To my faculty friends, http://bit.ly/g3IEkU is an impressive qualitative analysis tool that sucks in web and social networking content

* Starting using Discovertext.com... really amazing!! http://discovertext.com

* Listening and viewing to the DiscoverText webinar, digging the hard core research approach to code and classify text data.

--

Stuart Shulman
President & CEO

Have you tried DiscoverText?
http://discovertext.com
Featuring the Facebook Graph & Twitter APIs