Hi All,

Thanks to  those  of you who have already participated in my happiness study - "Behaving your way to happiness".

I'm still looking for more participants and would be grateful for anyone's time and responses. I'm happy to participate in your experiment in return or give personalised feedback based on your responses. In addition, on completion of the study you'll receive entry into a prize draw where several winners will receive £50 in cash**

The study involves completing a 10-15 minute questionnaire. Towards the end of this questionnaire you will be randomly assigned to a behaviour condition where you'll be asked to do a certain behaviour type daily for 7 days. At this  point you can choose to proceed or withdraw from the study*. If you choose to proceed with the study you will receive a daily email reminding you about the behaviour you've been asked to do. This email also contains a link to a survey that takes less then a minute to complete and simply asks you about the behaviour you did (or didn't do). 7 days later you will be asled to complete a second 10-15 minute questionnaire.

The first questionnaire can be accessed online here: https://rhupsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7TYHL81bSyWwgde

If you have any further questions please don't hestitate to contact me.

Best Wishes,
Kathryn
P.S. Please feel free to forward this email to any friends/family/colleagues that may be interested in participating.

*The reason the behaviour instructions are given towards the end of the questionnaire is that in a previous project I found anticipation of a behaviour can influence well-being.
** Non UK residents will receive the equivalent in Amazon certificates.