From: Nick Caplan
Sent: 04 April 2011 14:35
To: LS All Staff and PGR Students
Subject: ISSSMC 2011

Dear friends and colleagues,

This August, we will be hosting the third International Sport Science and Sport Medicine Conference here at Northumbria University.  The event has proven a massive success over the last two years, attracting a wealth of world leading speakers.

Please find attached our e-flyer for this year’s event.  I would be grateful if those of you who have contacts in sport and exercise science, sport medicine, physiotherapy, neuroscience, psychology and other related fields could email on to your contacts so that we be sure to make this year’s conference as big a success as previous years.

Many thanks in advance

Nick