Thank you Anita, for pointing out that I forgot to actually put the link
into my previous email!

Here it is now:

http://www.camdenhead.com/tuesday-12th-april-spacetacular-for-yuris-night-3/

On 05/04/2011 15:26, Anita Heward wrote:
> Hi Sheila,
>
> Was there a link?  If you send me details, I will get it on the YG50 website.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anita
>   **********************************************
> Anita Heward
> Press Officer
> Europlanet
> Tel: +44 (0) 7756 034243
> E-mail: [log in to unmask]

*Sheila Kanani*
PhD Student
Planetary Science Group
Mullard Space Science Laboratory                [log in to unmask]
University College London                       +44 (0)1483 204219 (direct)
Holmbury St. Mary, Dorking, Surrey              www.mssl.ucl.ac.uk
RH5 6NT
U.K.