Dear Wyn we are thinking of  putting in an application around clinical biochemistry and diabetes. Just wanted to check are there any particular age ranges that we need to comply with etc? The event we want to do is aimed at GSCE students

Thanks

Samantha

Samantha  Jayaram

Press and Communications Manager