Dear Costanza

Thanks for this response. It is often missed that courses are not the same as pedagogy or andragogy. Nor is pedagogy/andragogy an education any more than flour and eggs are a birthday cake or the communal celebration.

Regards

Harold

EMAIL ADDRESS FOR Harold Nelson:

(secondary email: [log in to unmask])