Pat, good, start.

I've found a few issues (and I've run out of time for testing for the time being).

Brandon

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:46 AM, Phil Barker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all, excellent news for anyone using WordPress as a means of disseminating OERs or information about them:  Pat Lockley and friends from the OpenAttribute group <http://openattribute.com/> have released a plugin for WordPress <http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/openattribute-for-wordpress/>. The plugin will embed Creative Commons licence information into WordPress posts in a machine and human readable format.

In case you don't know, the OpenAttribute browser plugin uses this information to display an icon when you are looking at a CC-licensed page and clicking this icon show the terms of use and whom to attribute. Which is excellent news for anyone using a browser to re/use OERs.

Phil

--

Please note new email address: [log in to unmask]

registered under charity number SC000278.