Hi Steven

We are currently working closely with colleagues in the NHS via their eLearning repository in the PORSCHE project, and linking that up with a communnity of practice being formed via the ACTOR project which is primarily made of people delivering healthcare related Masters programmes.

We'd be happy to talk to you about CPD and workplace related OER activity :)

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Hardy
Senior Advisor (Information)

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: +44 191 222 5888
fax: +44 191 222 5016
blog: www.medev.ac.uk/blog/suzannes-blog/
web: www.medev.ac.uk/
Twitter: twitter.com/hea_medev
Skype: glitt3rgirl

direct line: 0191 246 4550
mobile: 07790 905657

Visitors please come to 1-2 Claremont Terrace, NE2 4AE

eLearning in health conference: collaboration, sharing and sustainability
in the current environment 27-28 Jun 2011
http://www.medev.ac.uk/funding/workshops/243/view_workshop/