A wee question (there may be more) re proposals: I welcome the stipulation *not* to include a budget breakdown (how unusual! and how timesaving for bidders!) but wondered if someone from JISC CETIS could expand a bit- would you prefer a single bidder who will get the grant on delivery and distribute it themselves to collaborators in some fashion? Or should bidders just ignore that, put in everyone who they know will be taking part, and hash it out with you later? Or are there other options?

Thanks! (Working on actual bid documents now on Googledocs for easier sharing/commenting from Friday so I reiterate, there may be more questions- I hope it's OK to post them here so other bidders can see answers/discuss).

S.