Hi Dan,

Thanks for your comments.  I'll leave it to the proposal authors to address the specific questions you've raised.

Regarding the lack of bids for Strand 1 and 2, yes it is perplexing, and I'm about to drop a mail to the list to see if we can uncover why no body felt inclined to bid.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Cheers
Lorna

--
Lorna M. Campbell
JISC CETIS Assistant Director

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263.