Hey Dan,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Daniel Rehak <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> I'm going to put comments on all projects into one place; too hard to find
> which of the existing threads to use.  Sorry for yet another thread.
> Appologies in advance if I've misunderstood your submissions.
>
> <snip>
>
>   CaPReT.  Again from the Learning Registry perspective, getting usage data
> is something we're interested in.  Like  the bookmarks project, I'd think
> about taking to code, ripping out the back end server and just dumping the
> data into LR.

Sure it should be relatively easy to either export the data, or just provide
an RSS feed as it comes in.

> I would like to better understand how this fits into OERGlue.

The way I think of it it's the attribution/citation mechanism for OERGlue
snippets.

For those of you that haven't heard about OERGlue yet (it's still in beta)
you can check out a video interview with Justin Ball and Joel Duffin here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JToiwc-2Hc

Brandon