From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lindsey Hall
Sent: 18 April 2011 10:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Provision of employee support services

Hi All

My impression with various clients now and in the past is that any EAP
type service needs to advertise itself regularly in order to achieve
value for money for the purchaser.  Too often such programmes are put in
place with a splash of advertising at the beginning of the contract and
then little else. Hence awareness and usage decreases and the cost per
session for the few who do use rises.

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall
Independent Occupational Health Adviser
Split Dimension Ltd
07771 596111
Phone/Fax 01454 852715
www.splitdimension.co.uk

  follow us on twitter

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think
you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and
should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems
against any possible viruses contained in this transmission and/or
attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.