I have found that those buisnesses that provide cash for health plans such as westfield benfit because the counselling services are excellent and private physiotherapy is easily accessible  with funding for at least 6 to 7 sessions. What can be a problem with the physio etc is having to pay up front whcih some employees refuse to do - even though the turn around for payment can be days.This kind of scheme is also good for DSE users and eye tests. Also because the impetus is on the employee to access the treatment  (which can be a benefit in itself) - it doesn't always happen even with OH encouragement. Still a good system I think.