From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jackie Stone
Sent: 18 April 2011 12:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Legal requirement to refer to an OHP

Does anyone know if there is a legal precedent that employees have to be referred to an OHP or GP with OH qualifications before decisions about continued employment can be made by HR? I know that this is not the case but I could do with a referrence to put in the report I'm writing.

Thanks for your help.

Jackie

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: