From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea Martin
Sent: 17 April 2011 17:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Provision of employee support services

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about EAP provision.

A client of mine with approx. 150 employees (so not a large organization) is considering options around providing further support for it's employees.  I was recently in a conversation with a colleague of mine who said that a couple of companies he is working with have stopped using the standard EAP services due to poor uptake and are just providing funding for counseling with OH as the gateway.

I really appreciate your input, as it is good to hear a number of perspectives.

Cheers

Andrea

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: