Hello,

May I suggest that the rash of unsubscriptions may be due to the recent unusual volume of emails.

It seems clear that internationals are interested in the ACE case - I am Portuguese so no need for me to tell you that we can learn from funding cuts anywhere... ahem :( -
I'd suggest you all carry on the original thread (so that the subject is 'ACE funding':))

Cheers and thank you. I am a total fan of this list and I am international
(A Portuguese in the US)
Ana Boa-Ventura