I am now chair of the Liverpool Vitamin D advisory group which goes across our Acute and Community Trusts and the PCT

We are developing an overarching strategy for prevention and detection and treatment of deficiency in Liverpool (and possibly on a wider footprint in future. )

We wondered if any PCTs or local areas etc. have already got a strategy and pathways fully developed and if so could we have a copy .... we have something form East Lancs which is great and we know Bmingham as done a lot of work.

I would be grateful if anyone  has got such a strategy/ pathways and guidelines that we could have a look at

all the best

Dr. Katy Gardner (Liverpool)