From: David Hubert <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 April, 2011 10:53:17
Subject: initial midwifery education and practice placements in midwifery
worldwide

Dear Colleagues,

I  hope this email finds you well. Please see below a request from one of our
Council Member who is undertaking a scoping excercise on initial midwifery
education and practice placements in midwifery worldwide.
We  would be grateful if you had the time to input into this  survey.
Best regards,

David Hubert

We, that  is, Tina Harris and Kuldip Bharj, are in the process of undertaking
scoping work around initial midwifery education and practice placements in
midwifery worldwide.

We would  like to ask for your help in one of two ways.
We would  be grateful if you could complete an online questionnaire for us by
going to the  attached link.
http://www.impressity.com/Survey/sl.aspx?SurveyLinkId=vnifvlikcgsyzdcxuqfo
As we  hope to inform you of the results of this scoping work in the Summer, we
would  appreciate it if you could complete the questionnaire by the end of April
2011. However responses after this date will also be accepted. It is
anticipated that the completion of the survey will take no longer than 30
minutes of your time.
Please  could we also encourage you to forward this email and the attached link
on to  any contacts you may have within the midwifery community worldwide in
order to  promote completion of the questionnaire by midwifery educators from as
many  countries as possible. In this way we can ensure the scoping exercise is
truly  global.

We  acknowledge that you are busy and take this opportunity to thank you in
advance  for your valuable contribution.

Warm  regards

Tina  Harris
Lead  Midwife for Education / Midwifery Division Lead De Montfort University  UK

and

Kuldip  Bharj
Senior  Lecturer/Lead Midwife for Education The University of Leeds  UK

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential.
Please do not act upon or disclose the contents if you have received it in
error. Instead, please inform the sender at the email address above, or notify
the Nursing and Midwifery Council at [log in to unmask]
The Nursing and Midwifery Council may monitor email.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council has its registered office at 23 Portland
Place, London W1B 1PZ, and is a registered charity in England and Wales
(charity number 1091434) and in Scotland (charity number SC038362).

www.nmc-uk.org