From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marie Berg
Sent: dinsdag 26 april 2011 13:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SV: Missed Third Degree tears

Hi

We are running an RCT study in Fredrikstad, Norway focusing assessment of perineal tears.

Kind regards Marie Berg, Sweden

Marie Berg
Professor in Health and Care Sciences
Specializing in Reproductive and Perinatal Health
Sahlgrenska Academy at University of Gothenburg
Institute of Health and Care Sciences
P O Box 457, SE 405 30 Gothenburg, Sweden
+46 31 7866084, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>