-----Original Message-----
From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura
Jacobus
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Heritage funding for historic churches

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

I don't see why medievalists from overseas shouldn't alert the Heritage
Lottery Fund to the international importance of our medieval heritage.
If
it's so undervalued at home, this might come as a surprise to them.
It's a
questionnaire, not a public vote, and if you make it clear you're not
based
in the Uk you're not being misleading...

Laura