Hi,

We are currently reviewing our hardcopy newspaper provision across the county and would be very interested to know what range of newspapers your main/central library carries.

Do you take all the national broadsheets & tabloids, or just a selection? If a selection, do you just take the broadsheets or do you have a represenative sample from each category?

Do you take any foreign language titles? A rough indication of languages would be helpful.

Are there any other factors which influence which newspapers you take?

Thank you in advance for any information you provide. I shall produce an anonymised summary for the list.

Kind regards,

Nicola Hamill-Stewart

Relief Librarian,
Information Team
Cambridgeshire Libraries, Archives & Information