Is your organisation as friendly and welcoming as it can be?

Visitors and users expect it all, and so they should. Competition for their time is huge after all.

Creating a Customer Centred Service is a practical one day course for any staff who need to ensure that their organisation is meeting the expectations of visitors and users.  In a very practical session taking place on 10th May at a Central London venue, you will be supported in developing or consolidating a user-centred service, exploring real-life situations and tried-and-tested approaches.

For only £145 plus VAT including all course materials and three months post-course online support, trainer Jerry Hurst will make sure you come away with all the skills you need to make sure your organisation stands out from others. You will learn how to create an excellent customer service; how to deal positively with difficult customer relations situations; and how each team member’s contribution is vital to creating a welcoming, accessible and positive environment.

Don't forget you can book and pay for all your learning on-line.  Or give me a call if you need more information or advice.  If you are interested but can't spare the time away from your organisation for training then consider our tailored in-house package as a low-cost alternative.  Normally any of our public programmes can be tailored to your own situation - just let us know.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Tel:  079 8565 9425
Email:
Follow us on Twitter: @LearningCC

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

Learning programmes to develop confidence

and inspire the profession now and for the future

Creating Capacity has a new programme! Have a look at some of the exciting courses we have coming up in May:

05/05 Low cost marketing: Solutions for being effective in challenging times

10/05 Creating a customer-centred service: A practical approach

12/05 Upgrade yourself! Working Smarter in the Digital Age

16/05 Volunteer management: Reflecting the community in volunteer diversity

18/05 Effective governance: Strategic teamwork for Trustee Boards and Committees

And don’t forget that our courses can’t be adapted for in-house use.  An effective value for money solution to team training in challenging times