*With apologies for cross-posting*

Dear All,

We are currently reviewing our AV services- (specifically DVDs and CDs, since
the audiobook service will need to remain whatever)- and we would like to know
if anyone else is doing that same? We are currently in a position where our
options are to adapt the service to increase its income generating potential or
discontinue the service. The rationale being that in the age of LoveFilm and
downloads, offering this service is no longer viable. It would be good to hear
from any else either in this situation or who has had any discussions about the
viability of AV services now. We would also be interested to hear if anyone has
used different models for delivery- such as running a subscription service,
self-service vending machines etc.

Many thanks,

Rachel