SWRLS and COFHE SW Circle, in conjunction with Credo Reference, have arranged two free workshops / library technology clinics in Exeter and Truro

Exeter Central Library, Monday 20th June 2011

and

Truro College, Tuesday 21st June 2011

Why attend?

Are your usage stats as high as they could or should be?

Get tips & tricks from over 100 librarians on how to increase usage of your online resources

Share your experiences - good and bad

What others have said about previous workshops?

Excellent and informative session.

Well balanced between Credo and other resources.

Good networking opportunity - which I had not envisioned when signing up -thank you!"

Glad I decided to commit valuable time to this session.

Programme:

10.00 – 10.30 Registration, coffee and networking

10.30 – 11.30 Promoting Online Resources – group discussion

11.30 – 12.15 Promoting Online Resources – break out workshops

12.15 – 13.00 Technical Q&A session on loading MARC records, running a proxy,etc

13.00 – 14.00 Lunch – and further technical questions on an informal one-to-one basis if required

14.00 – 15.30 Hands-on Credo training for those who would like to stay for that.

Trainer: Anne Kail, Credo Reference

Cost: Free and lunch provided courtesy of Credo Reference

For booking forms and further details:

Exeter event click here: http://www.swrls.org.uk/events.asp?ID=84

Truro event click here: http://www.swrls.org.uk/events.asp?ID=85

Non SWRLS / COFHE members welcome.

SWRLS has been awarded the Cilip Seal of Recognition

Lynn Osborne

Director, SWRLS

Teckel Lodge,

Combe St. Nicholas