Hi

Could I post up the following message for all group members. Apologies if I haven’t followed the correct procedure but this is my first time for posting. The message reads:

Bexley Library Service are currently reviewing our policies for hiring out rooms and halls to community and commercial customers. We are also putting together a policy for hiring physical space in our libraries to community and commercial customers. Has anyone got working policies in place that they could share with us. We are particularly interested in any policies that specify what groups/individuals you will or will not hire out to – particularly religious and/or political groups.

I will collate and share with all any information received.

Regards

Ann Donovan

Library Development Officer

Libraries, Heritage & Archive Service

London Borough of Bexley

Telephone: 020 3045 5214

This Email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of the email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify London Borough of Bexley by
telephone on +44 (0) 20 8303 7777.

Web Site: http://www.bexley.gov.uk

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense Inc. www.websense.com