Join EAHIL and get to know your colleagues personally and you will be able to contact them (on a personal basis, better not by the EAHIL discussion list) and ask for a favor.
Otherwise brows for a medical library in Spain that is part of a larger medical hospital/institution and maybe a scottish sweetie will do...*

Best regards

Suzanne Bakker
Netherlands Cancer Institute
Amsterdam

*worked for me years ago with a request to Canadian colleagues; of course asking for Dutch chocolate was a joke, but I did send a box, which was well appreciated (better than IFLA ILL vouchers, or worse, sending money or a bank cheque)