Dear all

Yet again management issues are under discussion. It has now been suggested that our floor consisting of PGMC, Training clinical and non-clinical, and ourselves should be managed by one manager, reporting to a board consisting of HR director, IT Director, Director of Medical Education, Director of nursing.. To-date we do not know if this will include joint budgets.

Is there anyone out there managed in this way? If so how does it work?

Kind Regards

Irene

Irene Chalmers

Library and Knowledge Service Manager

Stenhouse Library

x 2234

This email is covered by the Kingston Hospital NHS Trust email disclaimer