Dear HLG Newsletter readers

The current editor of the Current Literature column is unfortunately leaving the HLG Newsletter team after the next issue. However, this leaves a splendid opportunity for someone to join the Newsletter team working on this column. The role involves identifying relevant current literature in health librarianship and information which would be of interest to the Newsletter readership. See the current Newsletter for an example of the Current Literature column: http://www.cilip.org.uk/specialinterestgroups/bysubject/health/newsletter

If you are interested in taking over this column then please get in touch with me with a statement as to why you would like the role, what experience you have in publication and what you would bring to the team – 100 words or so (200 words maximum). The deadline for applying for this post is 13th May 2011.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Elise

Elise Collins, BSc Econ (Hons), MCLIP

HLG Newsletter Editor

HLG is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries.  Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

For more information:

Website: http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/special-interest-groups/health/pages/default.aspx

Email: [log in to unmask]