Dear All

I have been asked whether it is possible to get a copy of an article for a journal club.  The article is 'online early', and we don't have access to that level of subscription for the journal.

I am wondering whether obtaining a copy via Lis-Medical will allow us to supply a copy to each member of the journal club?  Normally, if we owned the issue ourselves, this would not be a problem as the rules allow us to copy for all members of the journal club.  However, if we obtain a copy from British Library, would we need to buy a copyright cleared copy as it is for a number of staff, even though it is a journal club? (because we would be making copies from the copy supplied).

I am wondering whether anyone can send a copy of the article - as NHS libraries have paid for the subscription, I think it would be allowed (?)

Would anyone be able to send a copy:

British Journal of Haematology
2011 online early
Lozano, M
Use of amotosalin-UVA treated platelets...

Best wishes
Diane

Diane Pritchatt

Senior Information Professional

Library

NHS Blood and Transplant

Vincent Drive

Edgbaston

BIRMINGHAM B15 2SG

Tel: 0121 253 4086

Fax: 0121 253 4124

Email: [log in to unmask]

NHSBT STAFF CAN NOW BORROW BOOKS FROM OUR NATIONAL COLLECTION!

Click here to search the catalogue from an NHSBT computer!

NHS Blood and Transplant
Do something amazing today - Give Blood.
Organ donation. The gift of life.
You can visit us at www.nhsbt.nhs.uk
The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and not necessarily those of NHS Blood and Transplant.
This text confirms that this e-mail message and its attachments have been swept for the presence of computer viruses by NHS Blood and Transplant, however we cannot guarantee that they are virus free.
All e-mails and their attachments to and from the nhsbt.nhs.uk domain may be archived, and their contents monitored.