I believe that job advert has been pulled and is no longer on offer.

On 13/04/2011 13:05, Da Cruz, Tinho wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Forestry Commission

Geospatial Data Manager

Silvan House, Edinburgh

£30,381 - £34,997 plus benefits

You will work on maintaining a fit for purpose live national inventory of the Forestry Commission estate via the Sub-Compartment Database (SCDB), together with work to support the National Forest Inventory (NFI) database of all GB woodland. This work will include running an analysis and reporting service for internal and external queries, managing developments to the SCDB through their life cycle, supporting the SCDB in Forest Districts and looking after the NFI database.

An additional Recruitment and Retention Allowance may also be available to exceptional candidates.

For full details and to apply, please visit our website www.forestry.gov.uk/vacancies

Closing date: 3 May 2011.

No recruitment agencies please.

We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all sectors of our diverse community.

--
tel: +44(0)131 651 7712