**Apologies for cross-posting**Last few places remaining**

LUNCH AND LEARN with Alexander Street Press

Thursday, May 5th, 10 - 3pm

76 Portland Place, London (http://www.76portlandplace.com/)

Join your friends and colleagues, enjoy lunch compliments of Alexander
Street Press, and learn how Alexander Street collections are changing
teaching and research for faculty-and learning for students.

 We'll show you Alexander Street's special online tools and how users are
putting them to use in papers, publications, and the classroom-tools like
custom clips, playlists, synchronized scrolling transcripts, and more.

 We'll present live streaming collections:  Education in Video, Counseling
and Therapy in Video, World History in Video, Theatre in Video, and the new
multidisciplinary Filmakers Library Online.  We'll talk about forthcoming
streaming video collections covering science, religion & philosophy, art &
architecture, politics and current affairs, world languages and literature,
and more.

 We'll show you new text and image collections, including Underground and
Independent Comics and Women and Social Movements, International-and
anything else you'd like to ask about.

 You will hear from some of our UK higher education customers about the
difference our products are making to student experiences and teaching
methods across the university.

Space will be limited so please reserve your spot now by RSVPing - further
details will then be sent on to you.

Everyone who attends will be entered in a drawing to win a free year of
access to the video collection of your choice-unlimited SU access.

RSVP for this event by emailing me at [log in to unmask]

--

Julie E Atkins

Sales Manager - UK, Ireland and the Middle East

Alexander Street Press

3212 Duke Street | Alexandria | VA 22314

Mobile: 07949 834809

Office: 01438 310193

Fax: 01438 900168

Please sign up for our webcast on Video in the Library
<https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registrat
ion.jsp&eventid=295260&sessionid=1&key=57C2872C2C5DCC6718D7251E13E97C5A&part
nerref=ljspsnalexander041911&sourcepage=register> , on Tuesday, April 19th