-----Original Message-----
From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Samuels
Sent: 07 April 2011 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Update on redundancies at London Met

I would also like to voice my approval at this idea. I believe that
having a more strategic and systematic research agenda will assist
Learning Development to find its voice amongst the conversation of
disciplines. Hopefully this theme will be discussed further at the
ALDinHE conference.

Peter

Dr. Peter Samuels
Academic Skills Tutor