Hi all,

Here at MPPMU I just concluded the first step for the migration of our
cluster from glite3.1 to 3.2.

I have installed a 3.2 creamCE (grid-cream1.rzg.mpg.de) and WN and would
like to test them before going in production.
Everything looks to work fine but I would like to send some jobs from a UI
to test WMS chain and so on
and possibly get ops tests too.

Actually our cream is not seen at WMS level.
Does exist a pre-production environment where to register the cream and fix
all the issues before
going in production?

Is there any web page or document I can fallow to test the 3.2 middleware?

Thank in advance,
Cesare