On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:40:43 +0200
Maarten Litmaath wrote:

> Hola Arnau,
Hi Maarten,

> I have opened a bug/RFE with further details about the matter:
>
>     https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?81664

Thanks, I've seen it.

> > *In some "critical" situations, we run some commands via vxargs
> > (parallel ssh). I 've noticed that if the host is heavy loaded,
> > vxargs is not passing all the params correctly (or the node does
> > not collect them well), and the node gets misconfigured in some way
> > (not all the node, but some parts).
>
> Aha! "Please change YAIM to play nice with this broken
> software..."  :-)
>
> Seriously, your real problem lies with that package!

Yep, I know (it has no develop since 2005). We usually run yaim trough
puppet, but sometimes vxargs give us some speed that puppet doesn't. I'm
looking for alternatives (like func, mcollective, etc...), but apart
from that, I also think that yaim shuold behave in diff way.

Many thanks for your help!
Arnau