Hi,

what we get from WOS API is the number of citations every night for each
publications (through a JAVA batch). See the WOS© Times Cited information :

Donval Jean-Pierre, Charlou Jean-Luc, Lucas L. (2008). Analysis of light
hydrocarbons in marine sediments by headspace technique: Optimization
using design of experiments. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory
Systems, 94(2), 89-94. Publisher's official version :
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chemolab.2008.06.010 , Open Access version :
http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/00000/6235/

On our repository intranet version, we also display a link to the list
of articles that cite the publications.

Kind regards,
Fred

--
Fred Merceur
Ifremer / Bibliothèque La Pérouse

*Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement!*