Evidence Base at Birmingham City University has been commissioned by JISC to support the work of the Information Environment programme which is currently funding projects to develop methods of improving deposit into institutional repositories. As part of this work we are keen to look more widely for examples of what might be working to encourage deposit into repositories. This might include technical solutions, new processes, advocacy, training etc.

As well as discovering what is working to encourage deposit into your repository, we are also interested in finding out what perhaps isn't working yet and how further work could possibly help this be realised.

The survey should only take a few minutes of your time. All questions are optional.

Survey link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/depositreview

Please pass on the link to others you think may be interested in completing the survey; the survey will remain open until May 6th.

Many thanks

Jo Alcock.

Jo Alcock

Evidence Based Researcher