italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies Dear colleagues,

One of my students is planning to write her final essay on 'Berlusconi: politica e le donne'. What she'd like to investigate is, in her words ':

Yet these scandals and rumors could have consequences for his other loves, especially power. A man who undergoes plastic surgery, has hair implants, wears make-up and heels, obviously cares about his image. This paper will investigate his numerous affairs and the consequences for his political career. His image might suffer from it, even though it does not show in the polls yet. He survived every gaffe and trial so far, can the invincible Silvio handle this too?

She has some troubles finding academic articles, while in the media there are a lot of articles to be found. We'd be grateful if you could help us to find online accessible articles.

Grazie in anticipo
--

Tatiana Bruni

Drs. Tatiana Bruni
Tutor/Lecturer in Italian Language

Coordinator Language and Culture courses
University College Utrecht, The Netherlands

tel. (+31) 030-2539514
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html