I can't get anything to work on the advanced search, and all but the find address button to work on the map search.  Is anyone else having the same problems?  I'm using IE7.

Jo Mackintosh
Historic Environment Records Officer
Cumbria Historic Environment Service
ENVIRONMENT | Cumbria County Council
County Offices | Kendal | Cumbria | LA9 4RQ
tel: 01539 713432 | fax: 01539 773439
web: http://www.cumbria.gov.uk/planning-environment/countryside/historic-environment/default.asp

This e-mail contains confidential information (which may also be legally privileged) and is intended solely for the use of the intended named recipient.

If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose,
copy, distribute or retain any part of this message or its
attachments. If you have received this message in error please notify the originator immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with
current legislation.

All copies of the message received in error should be destroyed.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the original author. This email message has been scanned for viruses, and declared to be virus free at the point of exit from Cumbria County Council's network.

http://www.cumbria.gov.uk/_