From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crispin Flower
Sent: 08 April 2011 13:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Heritage List queries

Hi Alex and Tim and other non-HBSMR folk

The latest thesaurus on our web site can be downloaded by anyone. There is nothing proprietary about this, and it's in - "csv" format (an open text format - character separated values). You can open the files in notepad, Excel, or import into databases.

The latest thesaurus is the top item here:
http://www.esdm.co.uk/downloads/HBSMR.asp

and the Heritage List concordance file will be put there as well when we get it from EH. I'll let you know.

Enjoy!
Crispin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crispin Flower
exeGesIS SDM Ltd.
Great House Barn
Talgarth
Powys
LD3 0AH
tel: 01874 713072/711145
fax: 01874 711156
email: [log in to unmask]
To take advantage of our HBSMR Training Courses please visit http://www.esdm.co.uk/hbsmrtraining
To take advantage of our GIS Training Courses please visit http://www.esdm.co.uk/giscourses.asp
This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the email and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.
Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a signed communication.
exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of viruses.  However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by this email.
Registered in England and Wales : Great House Barn, New Street, Talgarth, Brecon, Powys, LD3 0AH                Company Number : 3743089            VAT number : 736473122