The Wiltshire Heritage Museum has been awarded a Stage 1 pass for a project to develop new Neolithic and Bronze Age galleries that will feature finds from the Stonehenge and Avebury World Heritage Site. We are working in partnership with English Heritage and Salisbury Museum to ensure that our projects are complementary.

We are seeking a consultant to help us with Audience Development so that we can develop and Activities Plan for our Stage 2 HLF application. For more information, please see

http://www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk/uploads/library/28/145/Audience%20Development%20Brief.doc

David

David Dawson

Director, WANHS

Wiltshire Heritage Museum

41 Long Street

Devizes

SN10 1NS

Telephone: 01380 727369

The Wiltshire Heritage Museum and Library are owned and operated by the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (WANHS).  Funding comes primarily from private sources, but also through annual grants from Wiltshire Council, Devizes Town Council and parish councils, as well as other sources for specific projects.
Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or any other legal commitment on the part of the WANHS unless confirmed by a signed communication on official paper.

For further information about the Society and Museum visit www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk.

Founded 1853.  Registered Charity No. 1080096.  A Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England No. 3885649, 41 Long Street, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1NS