Job opportunities at LTM

Hello everyone

Just to let you know we have two exciting posts going in the Learning Department at London Transport Museum. The closing date is Monday 25th April.

Schools and Young People Programmes Manager
https://careers.tfl.gov.uk/fe/tpl_tfl01SSL.asp?s=ziKhNSpCaRDiFfRax&jobid=40115,3521139879&key=19811644&c=870202987188&pagestamp=serqyvpgpyiteiplwv

And

Learning Projects Officer
https://careers.tfl.gov.uk/fe/tpl_tfl01SSL.asp?s=LktVsYDaNlCOtQqCli&jobid=40391,3476597221&key=19811644&c=870202987188&pagestamp=selrelykmpqcmneznf

Full job descriptions and the application forms can be found on the links above.

If you have any queries please contact me by email at [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Sian Thurgood
Community and Families Programmes Manager
London Transport Museum